Your Island Y is becoming more convenient!
- Online Services
- purchase a Y Membership
- register for activities, camp and some services
- review your registrations, billing and account details
- update your account information (phone number & email)
- update your payment information
- add family members to your account
- view and print receipt(s)
- Continuous Member Payment Dates
Continuous memberships (monthly payment) are charged at midnight on the first day of the membership month. For example if you join on February 5, your next payment will be at or just after 12:00am March 5. If you join on the last day of the month, your membership payment will be withdrawn
Continuous members who were members on or before June 25 would have experienced an adjusted payment date. Please refer to the chart below.
Current Payment Date July & Future Payment Date 1st June 30th* 8th July 7th 15th July 14th 23rd July 22rd
*Membership payments on the 30th will be charged on the last day of each month and then remain on that day.
- Membership Assistance Program Changes
Membership Assistance is available to anyone who is unable to pay the full membership fees. To learn more about the Membership Assistance Program click here.
The application process for the Membership Assistance Program will remain the same. To ensure all members are treated with consistency and fairness, members who are a part of the Membership Assistance Program will now be considered a Classic Continuous members with subsidy.
Current approved subsidy will remain unchanged and will now expire on June 30, 2020. As a Classic Continuous member if you have not re-applied for subsidy before the June 30, 2020 expiry date you will be charged the regular continuous fee. Your membership is now considered continuous and will not expire.
It is your responsibility to re-apply for Membership Assistance, place your membership on hold or cancel if you do not want your membership to continue.
All members under the Membership Assistance Program will be required to transition to the Continuous Classic Membership.
Access Your Online Account
Current Y Members and/or customers:
- Follow the “Forgot my Password” steps using the email address you have previously provided to the Y to activate your account.
- Call or visit the YMCA-YWCA and we can assist you in setting up your online account. For your security, you will be required to confirm personal details about your account to change your password online AND/OR email over the phone.
Not a current member or client, to create your online account click here.