Your Island Y is becoming more convenient! This summer your Y will be launching new registration software and a mobile app that will bring a number of online conveniences to your fingertips!
- Online Services
- purchase a Y Membership
- register for activities, camp and some services
- use your mobile device to reserve for a variety of ongoing health and fitness activities, for example cyclefit, small group training, rec sports & court bookings
- review your registrations, billing and account details
- update your account information (phone number & email)
- update your payment information
- add family members to your account
- view and print receipt(s)
- Changes to Current Continuous Member Payment Dates
We have been working very hard on planning the launch of this new software and look forward to sharing it with our Y community.
With the transition of software, current Continuous (monthly payment) members will notice a 1 day change to their membership payment date.
July payments will be withdrawn 1 day earlier and then remain that adjusted payment date for future payments. Please review the table below for your new membership payment date.
Current Payment Date July & Future Payment Date 1st June 30th* 8th July 7th 15th July 14th 23rd July 22rd
*Membership payments on the 30th will be charged on the last day of each month and then remain on that day.
As we prepare for this transition, transactions (i.e. holds, credit card updates, cancellations, etc.) will not be processed on June 23 and 24. Please visit the Membership Desk in advance to organize these details. We will be happy to continue to process these tasks as of June 25.
- Membership Assistance Program Changes
Membership Assistance is available to anyone who is unable to pay the full membership fees. To learn more about the Membership Assistance Program click here.
The application process for the Membership Assistance Program will remain the same. To ensure all members are treated with consistency and fairness, members who are a part of the Membership Assistance Program will now be considered a Classic Continuous members with subsidy.
Current approved subsidy will remain unchanged and will now expire on June 30, 2020. As a Classic Continuous member if you have not re-applied for subsidy before the June 30, 2020 expiry date you will be charged the regular continuous fee. Your membership is now considered continuous and will not expire.
It is your responsibility to re-apply for Membership Assistance, place your membership on hold or cancel if you do not want your membership to continue.
All members under the Membership Assistance Program will be required to transition to the Continuous Classic Membership.
Access Your Online Account
Current Y Members and/or customers:
- Follow the “Forgot my Password” steps using the email address you have previously provided to the Y to activate your account.
- Call or visit the YMCA-YWCA and we can assist you in setting up your online account. For your security, you will be required to confirm personal details about your account to change your password online AND/OR email over the phone.
Not a current member or client, to create your online account click here.